Friday, March 21, 2014

For the Love of Memory Wire Bracelets



This emerald green and aqua memory wire bracelet really sparkles.  The light and dark greens are the perfect compliment to one another and the clear glass and silver elements add contrast.  I really haven;t mastered the art of photographing these pieces as the true brilliance of the sparkle really doesn't come out here. 

I love wearing memory wire bracelets.  They are so incredibly easy to put on and take off.  I'm all for easy anything!  I love how memory wire bracelets can be created using a multitude of beads making every one of my designs totally unique.  Sometimes I add dangles at the ends to give that little extra bling...and I know a lot of people like charms and things that jingle-jangle around as they move. Sometimes I just feel the bracelet is enough in itself, or the stones used are natural and look better without adornments, letting their natural beauty take center stage.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions, let me know and I will get back to you asap. Or just say hello :)