Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gypsies Crafts & Treats: Featured Etsy Shop: Butterfly Warriors



So many people are getting behind my mission: to raise awareness and fight cancer.  When Team Superman Sammy walks at the Light The Night event each November, we have a sea of orange shirts in support of my little hero.  We raise thousands of dollars.  We remind people how important it is to be cancer aware and to help find a CURE.  That is why I continue to create handmade jewelry...it is a therapeutic, creative and soul satisfying venture that happens to be another avenue to fundraise.

Imagine my sheer joy when a fellow blogger and fantastic crafter asked me if she could feature Butterfly Warriors on her blog.  I am honored and grateful that she wanted to promote my cause and, most importantly, raise cancer awareness.

Please hop on over to Gypsies Crafts and Treats to read more.  Don't forget to check out some of the amazing crafts and treats on the blog too....I got a little giddy of the St. Patrick's day cupcakes :)  Just click on the picture below and happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions, let me know and I will get back to you asap. Or just say hello :)