Thursday, March 20, 2014

White Wood and Leather


Although my main focus is on bracelets, I have ventured into the realm of necklaces and earrings.  In a real breakaway from my norm, I decided to experiment with leather necklaces.  I love wearing these kinds of things, usually with some kind of chunky adornment.  I had some beautiful wooden beads that were not quite right for bracelets.  They were, however, perfect for my necklace.

The result was a summery white on white necklace that will be a stunner this summer.  It is a one-of-a-kind piece as I only had a few white wooden beads.  That makes it extra special, of course.

I added a lovely nickel-free silver toggle clasp with a 'beachy' rope design.

I'm seeing this piece on a beach with a sun-tan...but a white bikini might just have to be bought to go with it perfectly!  Of course a baby blue sundress would look fantastic with it also...or a simple t. shirt and jeans...so many possibilities.

I just see it looking so good here....

 
                                                  
                                                                   ...or maybe that's just me wishing for some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions, let me know and I will get back to you asap. Or just say hello :)