Monday, April 14, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Mothers everywhere will be celebrated very soon.  I have been the proud recipient of many a fine gift from my sons. I cherish the thought behind the gift probably more than the gift itself.  I do, however keep each and every single one...forever!  

Kids are usually on a budget, and as I thought about this celebration of love for Mom, I felt my Mottled Glass collection was probably the most ideal gift.  The glass beads are so amazingly beautiful with colors of the seashore.  The double hearts are a reminder of the love between a mom and child. The matching earrings can also be added for that extra special touch, also.  And best of all, it is at a price-point that children can reach without too much help from Dad.  





Then there is the second gift for Mom.  Every purchase leads to a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  A card telling the recipient that their gift benefits the fight against cancer is always included.  The gift comes in a beautiful organza bag, with a silver "HOPE" ribbon attached.  


Butterfly Warriors Jewelry had many beautiful handmade items that will make Mom smile. I am able to customize most of the items and alter sizes if requested.  Hop on over here and take a look.  To purchase the Mottled Glass bracelet and earrings, just click on the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions, let me know and I will get back to you asap. Or just say hello :)